Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wearing Today

Broke out my new Balenciagas for lunch with some friends. I stopped by Nordstrom afterwards to look for shoes for a friend, and one of the sales associates complimented them and then asked if I was trying them on. I almost laughed out loud. How I wish Nordstrom was cool enough to carry Balenciaga. In any case, it was pretty warm so I didn't get to get creative with layers or anything. Warm weather makes dressing such a boring task. Or maybe I should look at it as a challenge, something to test my creative skills.

4 comments:

Erik Madsen said...

I was privileged enough to see your awesome new shoes today :-).

Laurenn said...

haha, yup. You are one of the first to ever see them! you really are privileged to be blessed by the presence of balenciaga.

Anonymous said...

your shoes are gorgeous.
and i love this picture of you.
love everything about it.

Laurenn said...

Haha thanks hon. :) I don't even have a camera right now, so this was...difficult. Urg.

 
Site Meter