Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Travel Time


It may only be the middle of June, but I'm already thinking about my big trip for the summer in mid-July. I'm making a nice little jaunt to New York City and visiting my roommate in New Jersey (and then heading off to Montreal with the fam-bot). Point is, I'm going to be in NYC, which I absolutely love, and, more importantly, I don't know what to wear! I've never been to the East Coast in the summer, and I've heard it gets pretty humid. I can handle humidity pretty well considering I'm a born and raised West Coast girl, but I'm not so psyched about being in the city when it's that sticky. So what to wear in a big city when its sweltering hot? And is it going to get cold at night? Packing for New York will definitely be a wardrobe challenge. Hopefully I can look as good as the cool kids above (Alexander Wang <3). href="http://www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com/">Sartorialist the ENTIRE time so I can grovel at his feat in pure admiration of his awesomeness. Some people are starstruck by celebrities or whatever, but I worship designers and other awesome fashion individuals. It's pretty dorky.

No comments:

 
Site Meter