Sunday, June 15, 2008

Something Weird

I love things that are a little bit weird (or maybe very weird). It's so great when you can wear something with some little detail or aspect that makes people tilt their heads a little and go, "Hmm...that's kind of different." A lot of times that means people just think you dress strangely and don't appreciate it the way you do, but I think it's worth it. The favorite parts of my clothes are probably the parts no one notices, like the way my Trovata jacket has a story stitched into it or how the toe of my nude Louboutin pumps have the perfect mixture of round and pointy toe. I love those crazy statement-making pieces, but sometimes, great clothes whisper rather than shout. Not that I have any problem with clothes that shout. I mean, I'm wearing a dress right now that has fringe all down the back. I like to think it's a little subtle, though.

No comments:

 
Site Meter