Monday, June 16, 2008

A Bit Late

I finally caved. I had been eying (wow that word is incredibly weird-looking) high-waist pants/shorts/what have you for a long time, and yesterday I finally bought myself a pair of Diesel high-waist, wide-leg jeans/pants. They need hemming, because I am approximately 2 inches tall, with legs to match, but at least I have them. I am pretty convinced that when I wear them on campus in the fall I will be made fun of for my strange-looking pants, but I don't care, because I am crazy. High-waist everything seems to be everywhere to me, with even Urban Outfitters selling shorts of that variety, and I feel like I'm behind in adopting the style, but I still have yet to see a single person on campus wearing the style. But I guess I don't really know the most adventurous dressers. Heck, I'm feeling very mundane. It needs to cool down so I can wear my pants. Or I need to get a pair of high-waist shorts. And some shirts to go with them. And some shoes to wear with those shirts. I guess I'm just totally unsatisfied with my wardrobe. Boo.

No comments:

 
Site Meter