Friday, June 27, 2008

Let's Get Some Shoes!

Yesterday I made a little run over to San Francisco to do some late afternoon shopping and have dinner with my parents. Well, a couple quick hours of shopping turned into a veritable shoe-fest, and I did something unprecedented in my shopping career: I got four pairs of (amazing) shoes in one night. Here they are in all their badly photographed at 1 in the morning because I just could not stop obsessing over them:
A pair of gorgeous gorgeous Lanvin sandals in a dark navy blue. I finally have some Lanvin in my life! Joy! They're a lot darker than they appear in the picture. Did I mention they're gorgeous?
A pair of awesome Pierre Hardy neoprene sandals. They're fun and a little crazy, just the way I like them. And I just love that signature architectural heel.
A pair of cute but (especially compared to the others) basic Fendi sandals. I've been searching for a nice pair of sandals to wear during the summer months, and these fit the bill perfectly.
And, last but certainly not least, a pair of Balenciagas with the crazy neon floral-ish print! They are so amazing that I changed into them last night so I could wear them to dinner. Hooray!
They make me want to play around with my wardrobe to see what kind of fun outfits I can come up with. All in all, a pretty triumphant day for my shoe addiction. As Miuccia Prada says, shoes are the new bags! It's so true.

No comments:

 
Site Meter