Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Roving Gnome

Dearest Friends,
For a lot of reasons, I've decided to try to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress. And so, without further ado, I would like to unveil my slightly improved site: www.sufferforfash.wordpress.com (ok, so it's pretty much the same. ha.)! I went and had some photoshopping fun to create a new header, but it's still far from perfect. There are just some features on Wordpress that I like, so I'm moving over. One thing about a wordpress page is you can search for things! I know that when I read other blogs and want to find a specific post and can't search for it, I get really annoyed scrolling through archives trying to find it. So I'm glad to have that feature. Update your bookmarks! Honestly, I'm stil in awe that anyone reads this. Keep reading, friends!

1 comment:

Laurenn said...

Thanks so much! It never ceases to amaze me that people actually read the blog. Hopefully, though, you're not reading from this address anymore, because it's incredibly outdated. My newer wordpress site is updated a lot more frequently. But thanks again for reading!

 
Site Meter