Monday, February 11, 2008

Alexander Wang FW08



Sorry I'm so late with reviews. Life has been getting in the way recently. Annoying. Anywayyy...I already love Alexander Wang, so I was excited to see what he'd come up with for Fall 2008, and I have to say I love it. His tough, dark, slightly gothic collection has fueled my growing obsession with zippers. I want everything. The skirts, the jackets, the dresses, the boots. I love the styling of the ripped tights, even though I don't think I could pull it off in real life. The way he combines masculine and feminine in a hip, wearable way just oozes MOD (model off-duty) cool. It makes me very unhappy that I don't have any of his clothes. And he's expanding his repertoire with bags this fall. And the fact that he's a Bay Area local makes me love him even more. Basically he's awesome.

(photo style.com)

No comments:

 
Site Meter