Thursday, March 6, 2008

Marni FW08


I almost bought a Marni bag this summer while in Milan. It was super awesome. I forget why I didn't get it. Marni is one of those quirky cool brands that not that many people know about and it definitely takes a specific kind of person to wear it. Consuelo Castiglioni has crafted some very cool collections. This one had an almost spring-y color palette, except with furs. Personally I liked last fall's collection better(I am still obsessed with those fur hood/hat things. Augh I wish I could have one of those things). This collection did have some outstanding accessories, as usual. I liked the peep-toe knee-high boots. I've been wanted a pair of peep-toe boots, as impractical as they are. The striped socks and bags were also pretty covetable. Whee.

No comments:

 
Site Meter