Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Have Been Betrayed!

My love of nice shoes can be really frustrating. I admit that I'm too spoiled for my own good when it comes to shoes. Everything about nice shoes makes them seem infinitely better than their cheaper counterparts. The silhouettes, the workmanship, the colors, and the designs just can't be imitated. So when I bought a cheap pair of boots a couple months ago for winter I was a little nervous. I just couldn't bring myself to splurge for a pair of those amazing Louboutins. But since it's cold and rainy, I've been wearing my boots a lot, because I refuse to wear those polka dotted rubber rain boots everyone on campus seems to wear. For a while it wasn't too bad, the heel wasn't as high as I would normally wear, but overall they were decent. But recently they've started to hurt my feet. Foot, to be exact. The right one. I would put them on and the arch of my right foot would feel like it was somehow being crushed. So now I am once again on the lookout for a good pair of boots. I guess the only cheap shoes I can really trust are my sneakers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know how long it took to put on those shoes...haha

 
Site Meter